[time-nuts] FEI 5680A

Jean-Christophe Deschamps jcd at q-e-d.org
Wed Mar 5 21:36:30 UTC 2008

   Rex,
   Thank you for your input.
   At 21:45 05/03/2008, you wrote:
   [===

     Other people clearly have units that run on just +15V and do respond
     serial commands to set the frequency. One person reported they were
     able
     to adjust the frequency on theirs with a screw setting.
     So it is hard to say what you may get. You may want to search the
     time-nuts archives, particularly in 2005.

   ---]
   I've done some digging in the archive.  The unit I just bought runs on
   +15V alone and is serial-responsive.  I'll post a digest of my findings
   as soon as I get this and check it works as promised.

   --
             Jean-Christophe Deschamps
   eMail:         [1]jcd at q-e-d.org
   SnailsTo:   1308, route du Vicot