[time-nuts] Mounting GPS Antenna on Steel Roof

Matthew Smith matt at smiffytech.com
Sat Mar 8 06:15:09 UTC 2008

Quoth Brian Kirby at 2008-03-08 14:46...
> Attached is a interface for an Oncore VP receiver.  You will have to
> check - I believe the GT and UT use the same connections as the VP.

Thanks Brian - that's pretty close to what I've come up with apart from
the fact that I'm putting isolation (TI ISO7231) between the receiver
and the rest of the circuit and the receiver is powered by a MeanWell
high-isolation DC/DC convertor.  And I've got mine running right to left ;-)

I've got a something very similar drawn up for my Trimble modules except
that the isolation and level conversion is x2, for the two serial ports.

Cheers

Matthew Smith
Business: http://www.smiffytech.com/
Personal: http://www.smiffysplace.com/