[time-nuts] Rubidium Oscillators and Racal 1992

iovane at inwind.it iovane at inwind.it
Tue Mar 11 16:12:56 UTC 2008

> Antonio I8IOV (iovane at inwind.it) wrote:
>
> "The unconvenience with the 02M version is that it uses a military
> GPIB language (MATE/CIIL), and I had to get familiar with it."
>
> The Racal units that I have (with no button problems) have a
> jumper for military or standard GPIB. They do have military
> property tags.
>
> It would take some effort to excavate the documentation, so let
> me know if that would be useful.
>
> Bill Hawkins

Hi Bill,
yes, of course.
I always had this suspicion, but neither of the manuals (standard and military) mentions this possibility. Although my programs are now written in military GPIB, I would like to convert to standard, even because some functions are not covered by the military GPIB.
So, I will appreciate your help in locating the jumper. BTW, any documentation available on this?
Thanks,
Antonio I8IOV