[time-nuts] Racal-Dana 1992 switches

Ulrich Bangert df6jb at ulrich-bangert.de
Sun Mar 16 08:34:21 UTC 2008

Matt,

as you are saying this I remember that i got my first set of replacement
pushbuttons from a German TOKO distributor! If I memember right the name
was "TOKO 3D" and not "TOKO 30" As you I found out that they don't
manufacture switches anymore. All my efforts to find a supplier have not
been successful.

Best regards
Ulrich Bangert