[time-nuts] 58532a ANTENNA CABLE?

SAIDJACK at aol.com SAIDJACK at aol.com
Thu Mar 27 18:51:03 UTC 2008

Hi Jeff,

I have used both SatStat and GPSCon on a Z3801A, Fury, and FireFly.

Satstat has no graphical interface, and it was so old that it was really
tough to get up and running on XP. But  I was eventually able to get it up,  and
I think it's available for free. Very basic text-based interface.

I can highly recommend GPSCon,  it allows for graphing standard  features
such as EFC and TI, but also allows you to add your own customized data  query
commands, and graph them. It can also support more than one GPSDO.

Lastly, GPSCon supports a large number of Web features, FTP login, SNTP
server, Web Server, Email alarms, etc etc.

The only drawbacks for GPSCon are that there are so many features to play
with that sometimes it's a bit cluttered to find what you are looking for, and
it can get quite slow when logging many GPSDO's over long time-frames.

Hope that helps,
bye,
Said

In a message dated 3/27/2008 11:40:48 Pacific Daylight Time,