[time-nuts] Racal-Dana 1992 switches

Chuck Harris cfharris at erols.com
Fri Mar 28 05:08:28 UTC 2008

I fixed the switches on my Pacific Measurements 1038-N10 by adding a small
coil spring to the insides of each switch.  I don't remember it being very hard
to do.  There is even a place in the center of each switch that is perfect for
putting the spring.  The springs were something I had around in bulk, and were
cut to length with a pair of dikes that I didn't care about.

-Chuck Harris