[time-nuts] NI PCI GPIB Cards

GandalfG8 at aol.com GandalfG8 at aol.com
Sun Mar 30 13:01:38 UTC 2008

I hope this post is considered appropriate, if not please let me know and
accept my advance apologies.

I have several NI PCI GPIB cards that are surplus to my requirements.
I was intending to put them on Ebay but thought I would offer them here
first.

These are the older style and were removed from working test  setups.
All are in excellent condition and have been tested using NI 488-2 software
to control an HP3336A signal generator.
I will send them anywhere at a fixed price of £80, eighty pounds,  each with
the buyer also to pay for insured postage.
Paypal payment would probably be easiest although I'm happy to discuss
alternatives but can only accept payment in British pounds.
Please contact me off list if interested.

Just in case anyone's wondering, all these worked first time with no
problems and are not the cards I referred to recently that had the onboard
oscillator partially unsoldered:-)
However, those are also working fine too and I'm planning to use  them myself
but might be tempted to part with at least a couple if  there's sufficient
demand.
Because of the size of the oscillator package and the very fine  soldering
used this does seem to be a general potential weakness on these boards  and I
would recommend anyway that the oscillator is always  resoldered.
I would be happy to do this and retest if requested.

regards

Nigel
GM8PZR