[time-nuts] Favorite DC power Supply?

Brooke Clarke brooke at pacific.net
Fri May 2 16:20:47 UTC 2008

Hi Bert:

Thanks for your description of the 6632A.  I didn't realize they could sink
current.  There are three 100W supplies in this family:
6632A  20V 5A
6633A  50V 2A
6634A 100V 1A

I have the 50V model on the way, much better for 28 volt equipment.
The load capacity is not as high as the American Reliance EL1132 which is rated
300 W so it gets to stay.  http://www.prc68.com/I/EL1132.shtml

Have Fun,

Brooke Clarke
http://www.prc68.com/P/Prod.html  Products I make and sell