[time-nuts] chumby

John Miles jmiles at pop.net
Mon May 5 20:23:11 UTC 2008

Chumby is the brainchild of Andrew 'Bunnie' Huang, who's a stellar engineer
and all-around boddhisatva of hacking.  He's most well-known for the book
"Hacking the Xbox", probably the best (if not the only) popularly-accessible
volume on reverse engineering.

I don't follow many blogs, but Bunnie's is one of my favorites:
http://www.bunniestudios.com/blog/

-- john, KE5FX