[time-nuts] Thunderbolt Group Buy, part 1

David Ackrill dave.g0dja at tiscali.co.uk
Wed May 7 07:12:31 UTC 2008

Attila Kinali wrote:

> Although, such behaviour has existed since the first cave men
> draw pictures on the walls of their caves, i have the impression
> that it is getting more and more pronounced over the last years.
> And as you can see, it even caught technical people who were
> among those who generally try to do things the right way[tm].

Not only that, but those of us who did read the original, and kept to
those instructions, now have to wade through the messages from people
wanting to be added to a non-existant list every morning...

Maybe there should be a new list, for those that posted that they wanted
to go on the list, that excludes them from the next list.  LOL

I guess I just added to the noise on this as well

OK, let's see if we can salvage something from the thread.

I have read through some of the manual, and it looks like a very useful
unit, but has anyone any experiences of using the unit to discipline an
oscillator on microwave transverters for 10/24GHz, please?

Thanks - Dave (Being patient and awaiting the further instructions)