[time-nuts] OT Thunderbold whine...

Björn Gabrielsson bg at lysator.liu.se
Wed May 7 19:00:49 UTC 2008

On Wed, May 7, 2008 12:41, Mike S said:
> At 09:54 PM 5/6/2008, SAIDJACK at aol.com wrote...
>>people are not getting it, and keep sending-in requests to
>>this  list...
>>
>>Is there any possibility to set up a mail alias that can get all
>>these
>>requests, and keep the noise off of this list as well?
>
> Better yet, keep a list, and put those people at the very _end_ of the
> real one once it's created.

Stop insulting people left and right. Modern mailreaders have plenty of
filtering options - use them! I have a feeling the time-nut list has grown
a lot since the Thunderbolt deal was first discussed. John - once the TAPR
work peak is over - maybe you can give us some stats on list members
before and after TVBs big article.

--

   Björn