[time-nuts] HP 5370B

Didier Juges didier at cox.net
Sat May 10 15:09:28 UTC 2008

Of course, actually that was the point of my posting.

Most people assume that what they read on the instrument's display is the
truth. As long as they read on the proper side of the requirement, (less
than a max, or more than a min) all is good.

I have been in this business for 30 years. They all do it, Raytheon,
Lockheed-Martin, Boeing, Northrop-Grumman, just to cite the better known.

The truth is usually a little more complicated than that.

Didier

Checked by AVG.
5:24 PM