[time-nuts] Conexant GPS board

Jason Rabel jason at extremeoverclocking.com
Sat May 10 17:35:29 UTC 2008

Alberto,

I have a bunch of PDFs and the old dos labmon program on the Jupiter 8
series:

http://www.rabel.org/archives/Rockwell_Jupiter_8/

The 5V & 3.3V have a different main power pin. Each version has the other
pin omitted so you don't accidently feed it the wrong power. Pin 2 is for
5V, Pin 4 is for 3.3V

Also I know that the boards sometimes have multiple model numbers labeled on
them. I don't know if maybe one is referecing the PCB design or what, but
sometimes people just assume the first number they see is the receiver model
when it might not really be.

Jason