[time-nuts] Administrivia: Please don't use the "Spam" buttonto unsubscribe

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Wed May 14 12:29:25 UTC 2008

Didier Juges wrote:

> While I applaud John for going through this for his non-paying customers, I
> could not blame him if he simply gave up on that... Easy for me to say since
> I don't use AOL :-)

The real problem is that the AOL block applies to *all* mail from
*.febo.com to any AOL subscriber, so it affects more than just this list.

And by the way -- I don't have *any* paying customers.  febo.com is run
from an old coal cellar (the "bunker") in my basement, and it's never
collected a penny from anyone for anything.  Everything I do with
computers, radios, and T&F is strictly a hobby; my real career is much
less honorable. :-)

John