[time-nuts] Datum FTS 4065B Plot

Brooke Clarke brooke at pacific.net
Wed May 14 22:39:40 UTC 2008

Hi Tom:

On 8 May I had been plotting for a number of days and saw a similar line
indicating a frequency offset of 472E-15.  So on that date I dialed in an
offset of +472E-15.

For a couple of days the frequency didn't change more than +/- 10ns.

Then on the third day it started the plot you see AND the new slope is about
the same as the old slope i.e. 470E-15.  BUT, the frequency offset display
reads 472 (E-15 units).  Do you see my dilemma?

See Attached display photo.

Have Fun,

Brooke Clarke
http://www.prc68.com/P/Prod.html  Products I make and sell