[time-nuts] Datum FTS 4065B Plot

Brooke Clarke brooke at pacific.net
Wed May 14 23:48:37 UTC 2008

Hi Kit:

They were attachments to the email so you need to open them.  But I've posted
all that and more at:
http://www.prc68.com/I/FTS4060.shtml#4065BFO
so you can see the photo and now there's the first plot, the plot showing flat
TI and the latest plot showing the same slope has returned.

I just turned the box 90 degrees so in a few days we'll see what happened.

Have Fun,

Brooke Clarke
http://www.prc68.com/P/Prod.html  Products I make and sell
http://www.prc68.com/Alpha.shtml  All my web pages listed based on html name