[time-nuts] HP Z3801A Communications

GandalfG8 at aol.com GandalfG8 at aol.com
Sat May 17 23:36:23 UTC 2008

hmurray at megapathdsl.net writes:

My copy  of satstat says 1995.  I don't know anything about Windows, but that

sounds old enough that it might work.  If you can't find them, I can  send
you
a copy.

I haven't used satstat for a while but used to run it under Win3.11on  a
Dolch 486 luggable with no problems.

I've just installed satstat5 under XP on this P4 machine and  it looks to be
running ok, given that the Z3801A isn't connected and  there's something else
using the COM ports:-), so can't see Win98SE on a 486  being a problem.

regards

Nigel
GM8PZR