[time-nuts] Thoughts on IR thermometers?

Chris Kuethe chris.kuethe at gmail.com
Wed May 28 03:50:38 UTC 2008

I got one of the passive detectors from thinkgeek and it does a pretty
decent job. I can tell you which corner of a geode system-on-a-chip
has the bits that are working hardest, for example. Or when I need to
let my brakes cool off after doing laps at the race track.

http://www.thinkgeek.com/gadgets/electronic/8024/

CK