[time-nuts] Thunderbolt Group Buy, part 2

Tom Van Baak tvb at LeapSecond.com
Tue May 27 09:03:18 UTC 2008

OLD ORDERS:

About two weeks ago I sent individual emails to those of you who
were part of the original Thunderbolt group buy (2007). Thanks
for the large response and your quick PayPal payments for one
or two units each.

I shipped about half the pre-orders on Friday May 23 and will ship
the remaining pre-orders on Tuesday May 27. I expect that most
US and Canada shipments will arrive this week, but it might take
an extra week to 10 days for international shipments.

See the new Thunderbolt FAQ at:
    http://www.leapsecond.com/tbolt-faq.htm

NEW ORDERS:

In early June, TAPR will be able to take over the task of orders
and shipments (and I now appreciate how much effort this is).

At that point, the rest of you time-nuts (and later, the amateur
community at large) will be able to place orders. My goal is that
all time-nuts who want a Thunderbolt package are able to receive
one. So hang on; just another week or two.

Please send any comments or questions to me directly; not to
the whole group. In other words, do not reply to this posting.

Thanks,
/tvb
email: tvb at LeapSecond.com