[time-nuts] Efratom MRT schematic

tomknox at nist.gov tomknox at nist.gov
Sat Nov 1 22:29:22 UTC 2008

Hi Time-Nuts
I am new to this group, but have been aware of Time-Nuts for years.
Someone may already have done this, but if not we should host a data
base of manuals and notes for time and freq products and perhaps data
on different products members have characterized. I would be willing
to share any manuals I have and pitch in a little towards a hosting
site to build on what is already an invaluable resource.
Best Wishes;
Thomas Knox
NIST
4475 Whitney Place