[time-nuts] HP1600A manual

Hans Agema jsa at science.uva.nl
Tue Nov 4 15:18:37 UTC 2008

Hi Jeroen,

I recalled having seen that 1600A typenumber somewhere at work, so I
delved into the cellar and dug out the beast.
In the pouch is a mint O&S manual and it has a 12 page section
"Performance check and adjustments".
I can lend you the manual to make a copy or scan, or I can just scan
the 12 pages and email them.
Let me know off list, cheers,

Hans Agema