[time-nuts] Tektronix Type 602 manual

Dave M masondg44 at comcast.net
Thu Nov 6 15:23:12 UTC 2008

I didn't find a free download on any of my manuals links, but here are a few online vendors who have the TEK 602 manual in stock:
https://www.ridgeequipment.com/store/manuals/detail.php?id=1148
https://www.ridgeequipment.com/store/manuals/detail.php?id=18240
http://www.manualsplus.com
http://www.vintagemanuals.com/search.php?find=602

Cheers!!!
--
Dave M
MasonDG44 at comcast dot net  (Just substitute the appropriate characters in the address)

Life is like a roll of toilet paper; the closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.