[time-nuts] Tektronix Type 602 manual

Dave Brown tractorb at ihug.co.nz
Thu Nov 6 19:33:30 UTC 2008

I'm in the middle of scanning a 602 manual right now- might be next
week till I get done though.
Been chasing one for a while now although not enthusiastically enough
to pay anyone for it as my 602 is still operating OK.  Recently found
a friend had one salted away complete with manual so have borrowed the
manual to scan.

Lest there be some confusion, the 602 is just a basic X Y Z crt
display. So there's only a few schematics, the power supply, the Z
amp, the deflection amps and the CRT cct.

DaveB, NZ