[time-nuts] Link for T Mon

Don Key don.key at ntlworld.com
Mon Nov 10 12:15:39 UTC 2008

As well as Tboltmon, I found that DSPMon v1.53 also works (which is the
current software for the Thunderbolt E).
http://www.trimble.com/timing/thunderbolt-e.aspx?dtID=support

There is also a program called TrimbleMon_V1-05-0, which is the software
mentioned in the Thunderbolt E manual, but which doesn't appear to be
supported by Trimble anymore.
This software features a skyplot, so you can visually see the positions of
the satellites. Unfortunately, the position fields in the main window don't
appear to work.
The only place I found to download it was here:-
http://bigredbee.com/docs/blgps