[time-nuts] Using GPS for space-based instrument

SAIDJACK at aol.com SAIDJACK at aol.com
Mon Nov 10 22:48:00 UTC 2008

Hi Karl,

commercial receivers are limited to 1000 knots by regulation.

Considering that your space based vehicle will probably zomm about pretty
quickly (not geo-stationary) it sounds like you need a special "unlocked"
receiver, or a P-code military one.

bye,
Said

In a message dated 11/10/2008 14:29:16 Pacific Standard Time,