[time-nuts] Link for T Mon

N3IZN at aol.com N3IZN at aol.com
Tue Nov 11 01:37:33 UTC 2008

Thanks for all the replies off and on list. I did find Timekeeper for the
Thunderbolt. It syncs up your PC time using the T-Bolt. No one seemed to know
about that. I have it if any one is interested. Also found something called "TR
 Configurator" in the same folder with all the T-Bolt stuff. Not sure what
that  is for, been a while since I messed with it.

73
Chris

I had an  old laptop with T-Bolt mon and another program that synced the time
with  the T-Bolt but the hard drive died. I dug out a 486-300 to replace  it.

The link I had to down load the Thunderbolt software is no longer  valid.
Does
any one have a valid  link?

TIA
Chris