[time-nuts] What's all this about violins in the streets?

Brooke Clarke brooke at pacific.net
Thu Nov 13 03:39:10 UTC 2008

Hi Brian:

The WWVB clocks typically want to see 2 or 3 minutes go by where the data
packets have date and time incrementing by 1 minute.  If you see that then you
have valid data.  Hard for interference to mess it up.

But a low battery will cause problems, i.e. the clock may miss steps and get
behind, not sync, etc.  I wonder which way Bill's friend's clock was off?

Have Fun,

Brooke Clarke
http://www.prc68.com