[time-nuts] HP Z3801A Question

tomknox at nist.gov tomknox at nist.gov
Fri Nov 14 18:31:06 UTC 2008

Hi Everyone;
Please excuse me, I am jumping in a little late. This Fury unit is
interesting, Is the price reasonable? Which MTI oscillator do they
use? the 5MHz 260-0504? To expand things a bit, how do the Fury,
Z3801A, Z3805A, Z3811A, Z3816A, 58503A and 58503B compare?  I just
picked up a Z3811A and plan to characterize it this weekend. If anyone
is interested I will list results. It has the same 5MHz MTI 260-0624
that the Z3805A has? Does anyone have specs for this version of the 260?
Best Wishes;
Thomas Knox

Quoting SAIDJACK at aol.com: