[time-nuts] The Trimble NTPX26AB-06 / Z3801A

Roy Phillips phill.r1 at btinternet.com
Fri Nov 21 11:28:17 UTC 2008

Dear Members

I have the Trimble NTPX26AB-06 and I have established that the I/O port (25 way D connector) has the same pin-outs as the Z3801A. Can any owners/users of these units advise me on a suitable (proved to work) interface adaptor from the RS-422  to RS-232. The unit works fine and is producing its 10 MHz output with very good accuracy, but I am looking forward to "seeing it" through its interface with TBolt Mon.
Thanks

Roy Phillips