[time-nuts] Oncore question

SAIDJACK at aol.com SAIDJACK at aol.com
Mon Nov 24 17:19:19 UTC 2008

Hi Arnold,

not sure what voltage the crystal stops at, that is probably different
unit-to-unit. It happens on the M12+, it may not happen on other Oncores.

As someone else mentioned, if you only use the Li battery during power
outages, it will probably last a very long time, years and years. It's  mostly an
issue when the unit is un-powered, in storage.

bye,
Said

In a message dated 11/23/2008 13:05:10 Pacific Standard Time,