[time-nuts] GPSDO using 100Hz

Bruce Griffiths bruce.griffiths at xtra.co.nz
Tue Nov 25 01:17:16 UTC 2008

WarrenS wrote:
> Bruce
>
>  My Oncore's phase is definitely different on each 100Hz cycle. A digital storage scope shows it very well.
>
> Some things that come to mine:
>
> 1) Not all Oncores are the same, mine is an old 8 channel one. (Don't remember the number, it is the one with the sawtooth capability)
> 2) The actual error amount is updated each 1 sec and the processors still dithers that to get the 100 Hz to be close to the correct value
> 3) Other TBD
>
> Warren
> *******************

Warren

This raises some questions on the interpreatation of the M12+T and
Jupiter-T receiver specs.

Some measurements are required in order to settle the questions once and
for all.

Can anyone that has either or both of these receivers make the required
measurements?
I have both receivers, but no way of making the required measurements
(timestamping the leading edge transitions of the 100Hz or 10kHz edges
using a digital scope or other means).

Bruce