[time-nuts] A loran-C signal movie...

David M. Witten II wittend at wwrinc.com
Tue Nov 25 23:18:53 UTC 2008

Very interesting!

I had recently read the information on your website and, having all of
the necessary pieces, had decided that I wanted to try to duplicate your
project.  But I was unsure whether it had really worked out to your
satisfaction and whether you were still using the system.  My questions
are answered!

Perhaps I will get some time over the holidays to assemble a similar
system and see if it works here in the remote reaches of the Midwestern US.

Dave Witten