[time-nuts] huntron tracker advice & troubleshooting without schematic advise

Brooke Clarke brooke at pacific.net
Wed Nov 26 02:20:18 UTC 2008

Hi Patrick:

I've found in many cases that the problem is related to oxidized electrical
connections (connectors, switches, printed circuit connectors, etc.) see:
What Goes Wrong
http://www.prc68.com/I/HaT.shtml#Wgw

A Multimeter with Ohms and Diode functions, like the Fluke 87, can check many
components and has found many things wrong.  In circuit transistor testers are
faster, see: http://www.prc68.com/I/MTE.shtml#Xistor

I have a Huntron Tracker but haven't used it much, see:
http://www.prc68.com/I/Huntron.shtml
the patents are also linked on that page so you can see how it works.

Have Fun,

Brooke Clarke
http://www.prc68.com