[time-nuts] 10 MHz over optical fiber?

Didier didier at cox.net
Thu Nov 27 04:23:28 UTC 2008

Bruce,

Over a 34 km path, one should expect temperature variations not to be
uniform (unless the fiber is buried, but over 34 km, that would be
expensive), so simple open loop pre-programmed compensation would probably
not work well, some form of active, dynamic compensation should probably be
used.

Didier