[time-nuts] US Shipping Was huntron tracker advice

Patrick optomatic at rogers.com
Thu Nov 27 12:21:55 UTC 2008

BTW since we are talking about Ebay, they are not the only game in town.
I buy lots of laboratory instruments of Dovebid. Dovebid has been
purchased my Go-industry and their site is a mess. They are also
incredibly cruel bastards. When you purchase something from them you buy
it as-is, where-is. You need to hire someone from a UPS store to come to
the auction site, pick it up, pack it and ship it to you. They charge
you the state taxes and they will rarely refund them to you. Despite the
fact that they are so evil, much of the equipment is cheaper and of much
higher quality then that found on Ebay, you just need to find out why it
is being liquidated to begin with. Companies that are shutting down are
usually safer then those still standing. They always have scopes and
other equipment such as x-ray inspection units etc...

Equipnet and Bidspotter are two other sites that may be of use from time
to time-Patrick