[time-nuts] VRefs - I'm a bigger Voltnut than a timenut..

wje wje at quackers.net
Sun Nov 30 18:25:39 UTC 2008

Yes, I do have full schematics for the Datron refs, including the
LTZ1000 circuitry. It isn't the same as that in the LTZ1000 data sheet.
I'll dig out my manuals. If you'd like a copy, email your postal address
and I'll copy the page and send it to you:

wje at quackers.net

I've built a few standards myself. My latest was one using 16 399's. I
shamelessly stole some circuit designs from a Fluke reference to provide
sense-current compensation, etc. It was a lot of fun.

Bill Ezell
They said 'Windows or better'
so I used Linux.