[time-nuts] Trimble NTPX26AB

Martin Richmond-Hardy martinrh45 at googlemail.com
Sun Nov 30 21:07:46 UTC 2008

Newbie time-nut here. I recently acquired a Trimple GPS-disciplined
Oscillator "C" (Seem to be a few on eBay) and have scoured the
Internet for information. Nearest look-almost-alike seems to be the HP
Z3801A but gather is doesn't speak Trimble protocol.
Have noted http://www.febo.com/pipermail/time-nuts/2007-February/024213.html
I'm intending to use it mainly as a 10MHz source.
1. Does any one have/can point me to a pdf version of the Trimble
manual? (I've tried the Trimble site)
2. Does the Thunderbolt software Tboltmon.exe work with this unit?
3. Any other advise?
Thanks

73 de
Martin Richmond-Hardy G8BHC