[time-nuts] Truetime Time server NTS-100 Downconverter info wanted

Scott McGrath scmcgrath at gmail.com
Sun Oct 5 01:25:45 UTC 2008

We have the time vault units - soon to be replaced with 3500's with Rb
Oscillators.

The 'downconverter' is an amplifier used for long cable runs and the
power injection is changed as well.    I would measure what the
NTS-100 is actually putting out without the downconverter our
NTS-300/TimeVault unit puts +12 on the cable it may be much higher for
the downconverter.    There are some TrueTime upconverters on EBAY
right now which should do the job

- Scott