[time-nuts] Truetime Time server NTS-100 Downconverter infowanted

phil fortime at bellsouth.net
Sun Oct 5 04:53:58 UTC 2008

Don,
I understand this gentleman has the NTS-100, it's gps, we have a several of
them. I have seen Truetime "downconverters" on ebay where they didn't know
or state what it was for, but in reality it was for the old goes truetime
receivers.
That's what I meant about being careful what you buy on ebay.
Phil