[time-nuts] Need Help - Datum 9390 GPS Time Code &FrequencyGenerator

Mike Feher mfeher at eozinc.com
Tue Oct 7 10:36:12 UTC 2008

>From my experience, and I have about 8 9390s, some play and some do not. It
was explained to me that they have older firmware in them and will not work
unless they had the new week rollover number programmed into them. Most, as
I said, have old firmware, before the new rollover was introduced. I believe
right now only two of mine work. I used to have three working, but, one of
them quit a few years ago, for no apparent reason. With too many projects, I
have not had much time to look into it. Also, programming them from the
front panel is a real pain. Regards - Mike

Mike B. Feher, N4FS
89 Arnold Blvd.
Howell, NJ, 07731
732-886-5960