[time-nuts] Does the EU or another European country have an equivalent of http://www.usno.navy.mil ?

Arnold Tibus Arnold.Tibus at gmx.de
Tue Oct 7 13:07:43 UTC 2008

Gretchen,

I don't know exactly what you need or already know,
but did you ever look to

PTB Braunschweig (Phys. Techn. Bundesanstalt, Germany)
(http://www.ptb.de/en/org/q/q4/q42/index.htm (engl.))
National Physical Laboratory NPL, UK
(http://www.npl.co.uk/server.php?show=nav.348)
(http://www.atomicclockrugbymsf.co.uk/time-synchronisation.htm)
The International Bureau of Weights and Measures,

Bureau International des Poids et Mesures
 (BIPM) in
France is charged with providing the standard UTC for the
World.
(http://www.bipm.org/static/gpst/)

I hope it will help you going on,
good luck!