[time-nuts] Where can I find a master list of NTP /time services RFC's?

Hal Murray hmurray at megapathdsl.net
Tue Oct 7 16:59:46 UTC 2008

> Daytime (rfc867)
> Time (rfc868)
> NTP (rfc1305)
> SNTP (rfc4330)

I think there is another RFC on the kernel API for the PPS stuff.

If you are looking for standards in general rather than just RFCs, there is
an IEEE (I think) standard that is very NTP like but aimed at much higher
precision.  It uses hardware assist to time-stamp ethernet packets.  I think
the target is synchronizing data collection within a lab: LAN rather than WAN.