[time-nuts] Lassen IQ receiver

Robert Darlington rdarlington at gmail.com
Sat Oct 11 04:58:47 UTC 2008

I use them for non-time keeping things.  You need to use the configuration
tool to configure the ports so that they both spit out NMEA, and the
particular NMEA strings you want to see, and then save the configuration.
Otherwise you get NMEA out of one port and the Trimble binary format out of
the other.  Do you have a copy of the software?  You can find it here:

http://www.trimble.com/embeddedsystems/lasseniq.aspx?dtID=support

Also, make sure you have the IQ and not the SQ.  The SQ only has one port
but is otherwise pin compatible.