[time-nuts] Lassen IQ receiver

Robert Darlington rdarlington at gmail.com
Sat Oct 11 05:06:47 UTC 2008

Looking more closely at the software list, I don't see the utility that I
use.  Whatever it is, it's a DOS based thing or is at least a shell ap with
just text.  I'll dig up the zip file at work when I'm in the office over the
weekend and get it over to you if I still have it.  I've used it
successfully to configure both ports to dump NMEA with varying output
strings.

-Bob