[time-nuts] Lassen IQ receiver

Morris Odell vilgotch at bigpond.net.au
Sat Oct 11 06:12:00 UTC 2008

Thanks for the reply Bob!

Does this mean it's not possible to get two alternating NMEA messages from
the same port? I have all the Trimble (IQ_chat and IQ_monitor) utilities and
use port 1 to communicate with a PC using TSIP. I have port 2 connected to a
microcontroller and I want to get both strings alternating with each other
so I can translate them into a different serial code for a particular
application. Alternatively the TAIP message TM has all the info I need in
one sentence, but I can't seem to make it appear :-(

It's definitely an IQ not a SQ.

Thanks,

Morris