[time-nuts] Sulzer Labs D-5 oscillator

Rob Kimberley rk at timing-consultants.com
Sat Oct 11 07:06:09 UTC 2008

The smiley (humour) was implied..

I didn't mean any offence, but have been used to top posting, as business
email (that's what I originally got my email for originally back in the mid
90's) was all (and still is) top posted.

It was only when I ventured into newsgroups that I came across bottom
posting, which to me seemed totally illogical. I've read the pros of bottom
posting (and the cons of top posting), but still can't get my head or my
email prog (Outlook), around it.

Cheers

Rob Kimberley