[time-nuts] mailing list policies (formerly Sulzer Labs D-5 osc)

frank at timebone.net frank at timebone.net
Sat Oct 11 14:48:08 UTC 2008

>  humour) was implied.
>  I didn't  mean any offence, but have been used to top  posting, as
>  business email
>   A forum is completely different.
>   Pimmy will not execute programs.
>   and follow the instructions there.
>   Or you can use Linux
>   Does linux have an email client that handles multiple accounts?
>   WinXP will  expire  soon
>   An Email is a letter !

Interesting isn't it for the subject of "Sulzer Labs D-5 Oscillator"?
Overall I have found many straight and interesting "conversation" here,
few times I felt a little bored, e.g. by wrong subject entry,
but overall looks like a matter of working self-teaching.

> So there are points of view about posting. Feel free to continue to
> contribute, but I never saw a lecture about netiquette here before, and
> don't see the need.
I agree and
I see this due to the difference between this "mailing list" and a "news-group".

Looking forward to the future of this time-nuts mailing list.
best regards,
Frank
<EOF>