[time-nuts] New servers

Bruce Lane kyrrin at bluefeathertech.com
Mon Oct 13 06:07:18 UTC 2008

	I just found a bunch of 'Reject' entries in our mail system's log relating to the time-nuts list. The reason for the rejections is that the new list server appears to be based with a company called Server Beach.

	The reason Server Beach was blocked is because they did, at one time, have a long and sordid history of supporting spammers. I will grant that I have not seen a spam attempt from them in some time. Perhaps they cleaned up their act, finally?

	I've punched a hole in the filters for now, specifically to allow meow.febo.com through, but I'm wondering two things.

	(1) Please confirm: Is time-nuts, in fact, now permanently based out of Server Beach IP space, or is that a temporary assignment?

	(2) Will the list drop my subscription because of the rejects? There were quite a few of them.

	Thanks.

Bruce Lane, Owner & Head Hardware Heavy,
Blue Feather Technologies -- http://www.bluefeathertech.com
kyrrin (at) bluefeathertech do/t c=o=m
"Quid Malmborg in Plano..."