[time-nuts] OT- Tbolt eBay -- where in the world...

Rex rexa at sonic.net
Sun Oct 19 22:05:34 UTC 2008

I was looking at one of the Thunderbolt listings on eBay today:
300260419007

I noticed that there is a picture of a Tbolt Monitor screen with lat and
lon, so I put it in Google Earth. Seems to show the corner of the
building where the antenna is mounted, near Shanghai. Attached is a GE
placemark file. Just thought it was an interesting diversion.

I don't see any parking lots. I wonder how everyone gets to work? Busses?