[time-nuts] Question and help with LPRO-101

Don @ True-Cal true-cal at swbell.net
Mon Oct 20 18:05:33 UTC 2008

Hello,

Can anyone guide me or give me a link to internal settings on the Efratom LPRO-101 Rb oscillator. I have the User's and Integration Guide but I am looking for more detailed information on any optional settings that may be available from the many inside jumpers and/or hidden connectors. Specifically, all of the units I have provide a 10MHz sine wave output and I am wanting a 1PPS output on one of the units. I believe there are LPROs that provide a 1PPS output but not sure if they are a different part number unit with different electronics or just different jumper options inside. I scoped the hidden connector J6 but no 1PPS signal.

There is a 9-pair J8 jumper block with 2 jumpers and a 7-pair J8 with one jumper and a 2-pair J1 with no jumper. There is also a connector block J9 and a 3-pair J10 but they are back by the Rb lamp/cavity with analog signals on some probably for initial test/calibration.

My units are Cage Code 55761,  Part Number 102500-001

Thanks...
Don